about reed cycle
At Reed Cycle, our passion is serving the cycling community. Whether you are new to the sport or have decades of experience, you'll find that we are committed to providing you with excellent customer service and expert repairs with an honest, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Reed Cycle is located in an old house next to the big catalpa tree in historic downtown Eagle, Idaho. Owners Bill and Tami Reed opened Reed Cycle in 2000, after living in Winter Park, Colorado for eighteen years. Their enthusiasm for cycling shines through in the over thirty years of bicycle racing, managing and owning their own shop. "We appreciate our customers and treat them with respect; listening to their desires, needs and budget then delivering the product or service at an exceptional value."
Reed Cycle offers a wide array of accessories with competitive prices. We stock a smart selection of bicycles ranging from road, mountain, cyclocross, and BMX to kids, comfort and cruisers. If we don't have what you're looking for, no worries. We place weekly orders from various companies, always looking for the best prices then passing on the savings to our customers. A sampling of our products...
- The Idaho State CX Championships, Food Truck Rally, and Kringle Kross is this week-end 12/14 & 12/15
at the Eagle Bike Park and the conditions should be stellar. Saturday is the Idaho State Cyclocross Championships along with a Food Truck Rally. Food trucks will be serving up hot deliciouis food (breakfast and lunch) by 10:00 a.m. and racing starts at 11:00 a.m.!
The following food trucks will be on hand, in addition to Payette Brewing Company on Saturday:
· Brown Shuga Soul Food
· Kilted Kod
· Bel Cibo
· Voluptuous Vittles
· Boise Fry Company
· Basillio’s Tacos
· The Funky Taco
Sunday is the series finale of the Idaho Waffle Cross Series. Also, costumes are encouraged for Sunday’s race as part the annual Kringle Kross costume contest. Spectators are encouraged to wear a costume or hat too! Come and make this weekend the biggest Cyclocross weekend Idaho has ever seen and bring your friends and family!
So honored to be named one of America's Best Bike Shops for 2013! We appreciate all of your support and consider it a privilege to work in a business where we love to play too. Thanks!!
Reed Cycle is a full-service repair shop equipped with the finest quality components and accessories. Our expert technicians are available to serve your every need from tweaks, to tune-ups to complete overhauls. Our prices are very competitive with a quick turn-around on repair work.
Bicycle Repair Prices:
- Full Tune-Up - $25-30 single speed
- Full Tune-Up - $45 multi speed
- Premium Tune-Up - $60
- Premium Overhaul - $95
Address:238 east state street
Useful information on bike clubs, races and what's happening in Idaho's cycling scene.
- www.lostrivercycling.org - For group rides and race team info, check out Idaho's largest bicycle club.
- http://www.cxidaho.com - SICX Southern Idaho Cyclocross Series.
- http://www.eaglebikepark.org/ - Eagle Bike Park @ IVCP.
- http://www.knobbytireseries.com/ - Mountain bike racing events.
- www.idahobikeracing.org - SWICA - Southwest Idaho Cycling Association.
- www.swimba.org - SWIMBA - Southwest Idaho Mountain Biking Association.
- www.ridgetorivers.org - Ridge to Rivers trail system.
- www.idahocyclocross.com - What is Idaho Cyclocross you say?